At DREAMSMOKE.COM we take your privacy very seriously, we understand that you don’t want your personal information compromised and we respect your privacy.
By using this Site, you confirm your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
DREAMSMOKE.com collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To process transactions
- To improve customer service
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only for the purpose of providing service for that particular order.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address Users provide for order processing, will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a user decides to ‘opt-in’ to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature.
- We never share User’s Private information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
Users may, if they so desire, visit our Site anonymously. We will only collect personal identification information from Users if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, however, that may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
DREAMSMOKE.COM may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of different ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and/or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources available on DREAMSMOKE.COM. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information etc.
Non-personal identification information: We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about the Users method of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, and the Internet service provider utilized and any other related information.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent User’s personal identification information to 3rd parties. We may share generic or aggregated or demographic or statistical information, not linked to any personal identifying information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, owners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. A user’s identity will never be revealed to any third party, except if it is a necessary step for order fulfillment or to provide any service solicited from DREAM.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
DREAM takes all appropriate precautions regarding data collection, storage, processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Dreamsmoke.com follows industry standard security practices in oder to protect user’s sensitive information.
- COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. Therefore, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we know to be under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is designed to attract visitors under 13 years of age.
- CONTACTING US